Tokio Hotel twins celebrate 20th birthdays


No longer a teen, but Bill Kaulitz says: "I will never change!"

They’re finished with their teenage years – but does that mean that Tokio Hotel twins Bill and Tom Kaulitz will usher in a new era?

Not by the sounds of it!

Bill, who together with his brother is turning 20 tomorrow, told the ‘Welt am Sonntag’: “I believe that I will never change.”

They are becoming aware of their advancing age, however, and Bill has a rather strange birthday request for a 20-year-old.

“I would like to have a coffee with a cream cake,” he added. “And it would be cool, if everyone was over 60. Like a real coffee party.

“I have always felt older than I am.”

Because of that, the two teen idols probably hated their time at school.

“We were real problem kids and would have almost been thrown out of school. But not because of drugs or fighting.

“Rather, because of discussions which the teachers were simply not able to deal with..”

At least, that’s how Bill sees it…

Nevertheless, thanks to a correspondence course the boys successfully completed their high school certificate, Bill with honours.

“That is almost embarrassing, isn’t it?”

The success of Tokio Hotel has given Bill plenty of help life.

“That sounds completely cool, to have an assistant to take care of everything.

“But I would also like to choose my own yoghurt.”

Bild.de

 
Tokio Hotel Costa Rica Diseñado por Eli Sancho ("Elibill") ▪ 2008 - 2019 | Fan Club Oficial Centroamérica y Costa Rica
Ir Arriba