VIPcall (27/04/2012)



Transcript/Transcripción:

Bill: Hey you! It's Tokio Hotel and... Georg, tell us, what's the fan question for this week?
Georg: And today the question is: Can you imagine to have your own brand of alcoholic beverage?
Bill: Totally!
Georg: Hm...
Tom: Yeah, for sure!
Bill: For sure. For me 100%... I, I can say 100%, yeah. I would love to!
Tom: Fresh, fresh, fresh plum juice...
Georg: No... (laughs) That's disgusting!
Tom: And with vodka.
Bill: Yeah, with vodka.
Tom: Like plum juice mixed with, uhm...
Bill: Vodka.
Tom: Or whisky.
Bill: Or whisky, yeah.
Georg: I think an own beer brand would be great!
Bill: I would love, yeah... I, I mean...
Tom: I can also imagine, like, have my own cigarettes. I love to smoke, I love to drink, so... (laughs) Alcohol and cigarettes!
Bill: (laughs) Yeah, it's the perfect...
Tom: Combination...
Bill: Combination, yeah! The perfect match with Tokio Hotel. (laughs) So, I, I think I would love to have my own whisky or something like that... That would be cool.
Tom: Yeah!
Gustav: For sure.
Bill: So, thank you very much for this question and, uhm, have a great day!
Tom: See you!
Georg: Bye, bye!

Transcript by Jacqueline

 
Tokio Hotel Costa Rica Diseñado por Eli Sancho ("Elibill") ▪ 2008 - 2019 | Fan Club Oficial Centroamérica y Costa Rica
Ir Arriba