VIPcall (23/03/2012)



Transcript/Transcripción:

Bill: Hey you, it´s Bill from Tokio Hotel and we wanna answer some more fan questions. And the question today is from Marie from Paris. She would like to know: Would you stop making music / your job for love?
Tom: No!
Bill: No, I think we... I think you just can´t. Even if you would try.. I think it´s just... I mean you can´t....
Tom: If it´s like your real love wouldn´t like... you know... she wouldn´t like...
Bill: She would never ask that!
Tom: Yes exactly.
Bill: Your true love has to accept you and for us it´s not a job. I mean it´s passion and we of course earn our money with that which is great.
Tom: If it is your real love she will love Tokio Hotel... because she does have a great music taste so...
Bill: So yeah I think... I think that´s just not possible. You would always do music and you just can´t stop that. And if she would ask it won´t be the true love. So have a great day and we´ll call you pretty soon.

Transcript by www.TH-wonderland.de

 
Tokio Hotel Costa Rica Diseñado por Eli Sancho ("Elibill") ▪ 2008 - 2019 | Fan Club Oficial Centroamérica y Costa Rica
Ir Arriba