VIPcall (24/01/2012)


Bill: Hey you, I hope you had an amazing start in 2012. Today I wanna know what´s your new year’s resolution. So for me personally I have to say I don´t really have one. I never had that. I don´t know why…
Tom: I have a lot of them…
Bill: I know but…. If I wanna change something or I wanna do something different I would do it right away. So I never really have that, but...
Tom: I have a good one: I don´t wanna be mean to Georg anymore!
Georg: ohh that would be so great!
Tom: I mean I would try. I cannot promise but I try… I wanna teach you how to play a guitar Bill!
Bill: Oh yeah that's right. I would love to do a guitar lesson… I think I´m a little bit lazy but….
Tom: … you can make it. You just have to believe in yourself!
[everybody laughs]
Bill: Yeah I wanna know your resolutions. So just let us know in the mailbox. Thank you very much

Traducción:

Bill: Hey, espero que hayas tenido un comienzo impresionante en el 2012. Hoy quiero saber cuales son tus propósitos de su año nuevo. Tengo que decir que yo no tengo ninguno realmente. Nunca he tenido. No sé por qué....
Tom: yo tengo un montón de ellos...
Bill: lo sé, pero.... Si quiero cambiar algo o lo que quiero hacer diferente lo haría de inmediato. Así que yo nunca he tenido de eso, pero...
Tom: Yo tengo uno bueno: no quiero ser malo con Georg nunca más!
Georg: quiero decir que lo intentaría. No lo puedo prometer pero lo intentaré... ¡Quiero enseñarte a tocar la guitarra, Bill!
Bill: Ah, sí es cierto. Me encantaría tener una clase de guitarra... Creo que soy un poco perezoso, pero....
Tom: puedes hacerlo. Sólo tienes que creer en ti mismo!
[todos se ríen]
Bill: Sí, me gustaría saber tus propósitos. Así que sólo dejanoslo saber en el buzón. Muchas gracias

 
Tokio Hotel Costa Rica Diseñado por Eli Sancho ("Elibill") ▪ 2008 - 2019 | Fan Club Oficial Centroamérica y Costa Rica
Ir Arriba