VIPcall (24/02/2012)



English Transcript / Transcripción en Inglés:

Bill: Hey you, it´s Tokio Hotel and we are calling to answer some more fan questions: do you believe in love between people that are far away from each other?
Georg: mmh...
Bill: I think...
Tom: not forever.... I mean not forever. I mean if they are far away from each other forever...
Bill: No, I think forever is like impossible. It´s impossible. Yeah but I think...
Tom: ... believe in love but it's not good for a relationship.
Bill: Yeah, but I think if you love somebody like really strong, if it's your big love... then I think you can handle like a couple of months, maybe a couple of years but it's definitely hard. I think it's hard for every relationship to do something like that.
Tom: I love Georg and he is most of the time in Germany and...
Georg: Ohh...
Tom: And I'm in LA and and it's a hard work...
Georg: We Skype every day so...
Tom: Yeah, that´s right... that´s right.

Bill: So another question is: you guys have seeing so much and travel so far away doing what you love. Do you have any regrets?
Ehm no! I don't think I have any regret. I mean ... maybe no... of course we are making mistakes and we still make mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes everyday so... ehm I don't know. I don't really think.. like I don´t like to live in the past that much. I like to...
Tom: Maybe Georg as the bass player maybe....
Georg: Ohh...
Bill: But that was a sad day in our life...
Tom: We were like ten years and Georg came with cigarettes and said like...
Georg: Bullshit!!!!
Bill: No I just think, I just think that ehm...yeah we are all making mistakes but I don't think that I regret anything... We call you pretty soon...


Traducción:


Bill: Hola chicos, somos Tokio Hotel y los llamamos para responder a algunas preguntas más de los fans: Creen en el amor entre dos personas que estan lejos el uno del otro?
Georg: mmh…
Bill: Yo creo…
Tom: no para siempre… o sea, no para siempre. Quiero decir si ellos estan lejos el uno del otro para siempre…
Bill: No, creo que para siempre es imposible. Es imposible. Sí pero creo..
Tom: …cré en el amor pero no es bueno para una relación.
Bill: Sí, pero creo que si tu amas a alguien con toda tu alma, si es tu gran amor… entonces creo que puedes aguantar un par de meses o quizas un par de años, pero es muy dificil. Creo que es dificil para cada relación hacer algo así.
Tom: Yo quiero a Georg y el pasa la mayoría del tiempo en Alemania y…
Georg: ooh…
Tom: y yo estoy en Los Angeles y es algo muy duro…
Georg: Nos llamamos por skype cada día asi que…
Tom: Sí, es verdad...es cierto.

Bill: Bueno, otra fan question es: Chicos, ustedes han visto mucho mundo y han viajado muy lejos haciendo lo que les apasiona. Se arrepienten de algo? Pues em.. no! Creo que no me arrepiento de nada. O sea… quizas no… claro que cometemos errores y los seguimos cometiendo. Todos cometemos errores todos los días asi que... em, no sé. No creo que… a ver no me gusta vivir en el pasado. Me gusta…
Tom: Quizás Georg como bajista quizas…
Georg: ohh…
Bill: pero fue un día triste en nuestras vidas…
Tom: Teniamos unos 10 años y Georg vino con unos cigarrillos y dijo…
Georg: Tonterías!!!!
Bill: No solo creo, solo pienso que em...todos cometemos errores pero no creo que me arrepienta de algo… Los llamaremos pronto.. adios!!

 
Tokio Hotel Costa Rica Diseñado por Eli Sancho ("Elibill") ▪ 2008 - 2019 | Fan Club Oficial Centroamérica y Costa Rica
Ir Arriba